Game Wardens enforce fish and wildlife, boat, snowmobile, ATV, and general criminal laws. Warden Badge

Game Wardens can be reached by calling the nearest State Police dispatcher. Find your local your local warden by using the search box below and typing in your town's name.

Find a Game Warden by Town Name

Search Results:

To report fish and wildlife violations call the Operation Game Thief toll free number 1-800-75ALERT (1-800-752-5378). Call this number anytime the violation is in progress or time sensitive.

You can also report fish and wildlife violations using the Operation Game Thief online form.

Law Enforcement Central Office Contact Numbers

Game Warden Patrol Map

802-828-1529 / 802-828-1483

View statewide Game Warden patrol area map